I read a very interesting post of Brainzooming about creative thinking that I want to share with you, especially, since I, you and probably the most of us are setting the 2019 goals if it is not already established!
Are you ready ? Have you asked the 7 questions below?
2. If I’m always working with the same people, what can I do each day to increase the diversity of individuals I interact with to stimulate new thinking?
3. What can we do to reduce by 1/3 or 1/2 the list of projects and activities that seem important but are genuinely blocking greater future success?
4. What’s stopping us from asking for favors and help from people that we have no business trying to talk to?
6. What scary and risky things did we say Yes to in 2018?
Which ones do we need to say Yes to in 2019?
7. If I wrote the year-end recap for 2019 right now, what dramatic expectations would it point to that we need to address this year?